I want to make things
that make a difference.
Mission-driven full stack developer with a passion for .NET technologies.
I am a passionate and dedicated .NET and SQL Server Programmer who codes as a passion, not as a burden. Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience in reactive web application development and working with local and international clients. Efficient in C#, .Net Framework, .NET 5. Experienced in planning, designing, and developing software from early requirement analysis to maintenance. Specialized in performance improvement and handling large scale RESTful-API. Having a broad set of skills applicable to different roles, I pride myself on my ability to learn quickly and effectively. A member of the Professional Organization Bangladesh Computer Society (BCS).
I'm passionate about what I do and I love to help people. As a software engineer, I enjoy using my obsessive attention to detail, my unequivocal love for making things, and my mission-driven work ethic to literally change the world. That's why I'm excited to make a big impact at a high growth company. I enjoy working with team of diverse skills to create stuffs that make lives better and learn more on challenging work.
Exploring Docker, Rabbitmq, Kubernetes, Microservice, Redis, GraphQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, CQRS, Mediator, xUnit, Service Bus, Teamcity, AppVeyor, Polyglot etc.
- Developing saas applications using C#, .NET 5, Restful APIs, Blazor, MSSQL, Bootstrap, Azure etc.
- Reduced API response time and maximized user engagements.
- Brainstorming with the client and team to improve the feature.
- Implementing Azure ADB2C
- Will be migrated legacy application to micro-service.
A Insurance company
- Researching technologies which can be applied to improve the quality of existing and new applications.
- Development of various kinds of web application using ASP.NET MVC, WEB API with MSSQL.
- Windows server 2012 R2 configuration & host different types of project within it.
A Group of Company
- Web applications development using ASP.NET MVC & MSSQL.
- Index Group website development
Database/ORM/Data Access Technology
Reporting Tools / Data Visualization
Project Management and Cloud
Basis Training Program on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) | September 2014 - December 2014
- Basis Training Program on Object Oriented Programming (OOP). ASP.NET (C#) Track. 49th Batch.